viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

My favorite photograph

This photograph was taken by my sister´s boyfriend, when me and my family travel to chilean patagonia, where my sister work, in Puerto Williams, the southernmost town in the world, and yes it is in Chile. That trip was in 2012, and it has been one of my favorites because I traveled with my family, my mom and my two other brothers, and we met with my sister. 

In the photograph they are, from left to right: my sister Tamara, my mom Silvia, me, my brother Diego and my brother Sebastián. I really enjoy this travel, first because it was a place that did not know and second because I was with my family. were two very exhausting weeks, but full of beautiful places and landscapes, we met Torres del Paine, Pueto Natales, Glaciar Grey, Punta Arenas, Fuerte Bulnes, and many places that I can not remember the names now, but I will not forget how wonderfull they are. I like this photograph because is one of the few phtotos that we have together, because we all live in different places, for study or work, and we get together once or twice a year, so the photo is the best memory of how much we enjoyed this trip together.



1 comentario: