jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

People`s vices

Nowadays, the bad habits are part of our life, and these bad habits affect our entire body including the mouth. We not always care about the dental health, and vices like smoking, alcohol or fat food, are causes of dental diseases. On the teeth, a bacterial biofilm is created, that we have to break with brushing and flossing, to avoid dental diseases.
My main vice is smoking. I started to smoke at age 17, but this year i have been smoking much more, until a couple of weeks ago, because I decided to quit gradually, so now i do not buy cigarretes, and I smoke between 1 to 5 cigarrettes in a week, which it is much less than before, and now i feel much better, so I take care of my dental health, specially now that I study dentistry.

1 comentario:

  1. I think that the cigarettes are one of the worst vices that exist. Thank god you could let them!

    ResponderEliminar