viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

Carred-Related Website

http://www.scielo.cl/

The Scientific Electronic Library Online - SciELO is an electronic virtual library covering a selected collection scientific journals. This website have three principal sections: serial browsing, article browsing and reports, and have the opction of three leanguages: spanish, english and portuguese. Currently in SciELO are involved the following countries: Chile, Argentina,Brasil, Chile, Colombia,Cuba, España, Portugal y Venezuela. 
I visit the website every time I need information about a scientific topics, i do not really how times are these, but I think once a week at least, may be less or more. I like it because it is very dependable and secure, and have bibliographic support, so I can really trust on the information.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario