miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Evaluation of my blogging experience


I think this activity helped me to develop my writing skills, because had long time without practicing English, especially writing, which helps me learn or remember grammar and spelling that I had forgotten from school. 

the truth I had never before written a blog, by compulsion or for wanting to do, so at first it was a bit strange to write about myself so publicly, although not many people see it. But then I liked the idea of writing a blog because every time I made it easier to write in English, remembering the school and learning new vocabulary in each blogg sesion and classes. 

In the future I wish there was more free theme sessions to talk about what you want, so we can better develop an idea and even write more, but also having sessions with topics proposed initially for guidance on how to make the blog.

I would like to write about things you like to do, places we would like to visit or have already visited, experiences, college, or dreams as in a session, themes on which we have always thought and allow us to express ourselves better and write more developing with that writing skills.

2 comentarios:

  1. I also think that it is a very good activity for develop the writing skills, also it is a very good form for practice for the test!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think as you! This helps me in grammar and ortography, and I hope write about free things too.

    ResponderEliminar