miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

My dreams




There so many things that I want to do with my life. My first dream was study dentistry and now I am doing that, so the first step is given. I want to use my profession to help people, I think that a healthy smile can confort anyone, it makes a more confident person and let them express themselves without problems, that is my first dream. Another dream is to cook, or at least to cook well,  I have always loved cooking. I want to use my profession and the money I will get from it, to be a cook, travel around the world, and do the things that I always wanted to do. 

I do not expect that my life change completely, I just want to do the thing that I want to do, maybe I would be more independent, i would have my own money and work for it, and definitely very happy. But to make my dreams come true I have to work hard, study hard and strive as much as possible. First I have to be a dentist, and then think about what I want to do, starting to go to work to southern Chile for a few years. 

1 comentario: