viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015



I would really like to visit England, it has been my dream since I was like 10 years old or maybe before, when I liked to see and study the world map, and I investigated about England and United Kingdom, and I liked England history and you can be witness of that all over the cities, in the architecture, monuments, museums, and I like that the climate is very similar to Puerto Montt`s climate, where I am from. Like i said, when I was a kid I liked to investigate about contries, reading and seeing pictures, so I think I know enough to know that I like England. There, I would like to visit as many places I can in London, like London Eye, Big Ben, take the train to Paris, Buckingham Palace, drink england tea, go to Stonhenge, go to a party. I would like to study in England, maybe an exchange, but I would not live there, because I heard that it is an expensive country.  

2 comentarios:

  1. It's great that you're interested in English History (I actually teach it). I've been to England, but never to London--I'd like to visit it some day. I love to visit the Tower of London, which I've heard so much about as it is a historically incredible place full of scary history.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gabriel, England is a great country that I'd like to visit too, like you said it has a lot of monuments and architecture. Fight for your dream and it will become true.

    ResponderEliminar