viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

My favorite technology


Hi, at this time I am going to write about m
y favorite technology, this is my tablet. although I have not many technological devices, i think that my tablet is my favorite, more than my cell phone. Why? first of all, i bought the tablet this year, so it is relatively new, and it works really well because of that. I like it because is portable, I can bring it with me wherever I go, it can conect to internet, so I can used for search information on web to study, can have social apps to comunicate with my friends and with my family, and diferents apps to study, to play, to listen music, take photos, to whatch movies and many things. I think the best of all, is that I can use to study, can download the classes, books, images, I can write documents, do PPT, I can use it in classes, laboratories and everywhere. I used even more than my cellphone and my laptop, because the battery lasts longer, and it is not too big, not heavy and I love it. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario