viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

A photograph I like




Hi, at this time i am going to talk about a photograph I like, that it`s actually one picture that i just posted in a preview session of my favorite holidays, when I traveled with my family, mom and two brothers, to Chilean Patagonia, and we meet with my sister there, because she worked in Puerto Williams, we toured the most famous places like Torres del Paine, Punta Arenas, Glaciar Grey, Fuerte Bulnes. This trip was in 2012, and I really enjoyed it  because it was a place that I did not know and second because I was with my family.
The photograph was taken by my sister`s exboyfriend in Puerto Williams, on the photo are from left to right my sister, my mom, me and my two brothers. 

Were two very exhausting weeks, but full of beautiful places and landscapes, we toured many places that I cannot remember, but I will not forget how wonderful they are. It is my favorite because is one of the few moments that we have together, because we all live in different places, for study or work, and we get together once or twice a year, in fact, my father is not on the photo because he did not travel with us. 

4 comentarios: