viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

My favorite holidays




Hi, at this time I am going to write about my favorite holidays until now, when my family and I traveled to Chilean Patagonia, where my sister worked, in Puerto Williams, the southernmost town in the world, and yes it is in Chile. That trip was in 2012, and it has been one of my favorites because I traveled with my family, my mom and my two other brothers, and we met with my sister there. 

I really enjoyed this trip, first because it was a place that I did not know and second because I was with my family, were two very exhausting weeks, but full of beautiful places and landscapes, we met Torres del Paine, Puerto Natales, Glaciar Grey, Punta Arenas, Fuerte Bulnes, and many places that I cannot remember the names now, but I will not forget how wonderful they are. It is my favorite because is one of the few moments that we have together, because we all live in different places, for study or work, and we get together once or twice a year.






6 comentarios:

  1. good holidays, I want to go in the next summer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It sounds great and a lot of people told me that it's a beautiful place, I hope someday go there.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awesome holiday, I travelled to some of the places that you named and it is beautyfull!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful holidays, I would love to go to this place. xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The south of Chile is amazing! I hope can to visit there

    ResponderEliminar