viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

The Upcoming Summer




First of all, I want to go home, it has been a long year and I want to be in my house with my family, or part of them, i missed them. I have not thought what i am going to do on summer, probably i will travel with my parents to some place for some days, but i don`t know where yet. i want to go to my field, my parent`s field actually, it is the best place to relax and disconnect of everything for some days and also visit my family.
However, i don`t know when the semester will finish, it depends of my notes and the exams, so probably i will be in Santiago all December. After that, I want to work in january to save some money to go somewhere, i have not even thought where, but i want to go with my friends, because every summer we go somewhere. 
Truly, i am not a person who plans all the things that i am going to do, so it is dfificult to make a summer plan, that is why i want to work and have the money, and then decide what to do, because i don`t like to ask for money to my parents for those kind of things, because they spend a lot of money in me, while i am studing during the year here in Santiago. 
I just want to have a nice summer with my family and my friends. 









4 comentarios:

  1. It's very nice spend holidays with the family and friends

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think as you! It's difficult ask money to my parents during the vacation, they spent a lot of money in me during all the year :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Gabriel, its too bad that you would having to stay at Santiago because the University. I hope that you can relaxed a lot in summer and obviusly get out to a lot of parties!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hopefully your summer job will let you save up for a great mini-vacation to somewhere nice!

    ResponderEliminar