miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Blog Session 1, My Auto Biography

Hi, my name is Gabriel Ojeda Uribe, I`m 19 years old, I was born on december 3rd in Puerto Montt and I lived there all my life, but now since 2014, I live in Santiago because I study Dentistry here, in Universidad de Chile.  I have a sister and two brothers, all of them older than me. Their names are Tamara, Sebastián and Diego, and my mother`s name is Silvia. I studied elementary, middle and high school in Colegio Arriarán Barros. It was a little difficult to leave my house in Puerto Montt in the beginning but now, I really like to live in Santiago, it is a big city and there are many different things to do, and i like to live alone too, I´ve made many friends last year and this year, and some friends from Puerto Montt study in Santiago too, so I`m not really alone here. Well, I like to ride bike and tour the city, be with my friends and live in peace.  

4 comentarios:

  1. you look like james franco you nerd

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you forget to write that you studied BACHILLERATO!!!!!
    you have to be proud about it!!! jajajaja

    ResponderEliminar